LIKEWIZE SERVICES UK LIMITED (Company number: 08401611) of Crewe Logistics Park, Jack Mills Way, Shavington, Crewe, CW2 5XF ("We", “Us” and “Our” and “Likewize”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice applies to Likewize websites located and operated by Likewize entities located in the United Kingdom (UK) and countries within the European Economic Area (EEA). Likewize operates a corporate website which is controlled by Likewize and is subject to the Likewize Privacy Notice (UK and EEA) which you can view here https://www.likewize.com/eu-privacy-policy/
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (the "Acts"), We are the data controller. If you wish to find out more regarding the Acts please visit www.ico.org.uk.
Likewize is made up of different legal entities. This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the Likewize entities located in the UK and countries in the EEA so when we mention "Likewize", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant company in the Likewize Group responsible for processing your data. We will let you know which entity will be the controller for your data when you purchase a product or service with us. Likewize Services UK Limited is the controller and responsible for this website.
Information We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site, subscribe to Our service, search for a product, place an order on the Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site We may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call Our customer service number.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (the order form); You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
- To notify you about changes to Our service; and
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, identity verification, credit and risk management, revenue collection, competitions and promotions, database verification and enhancement, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of Our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
- This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers [such as Google based outside the UK or EEA];
- advertising networks based inside or outside the UK or EEA; and
- Our commercial customers when we are engaged to provide goods or services to such customers and where this involves processing your personal data provided by the Customer.
- Online selling platforms such as Amazon or ebay where we may sell Likewize product through such platform which may be based outside the UK or EEA.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as paypal or other such provider based inside or outside the UK or EEA.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as Experian based inside or outside the UK or EEA.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sourcessuch as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the UK or EEA.
- Identity and Contact Data from specialist data bases such as CheckMend to verify if a mobile device has been lost or stolen or IMEI data base searches.
- Likewize may receive Personal data from its commercial customers as part of the services it provides to those customers. In such a case it would normally be the customer that is the data controller and Likewize is the data processor. We will not use that personal data for any purpose other than the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to that customer or in accordance with the customers instructions. Your data is controlled by such customers
Special Categories of Personal Data
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with Our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of Us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Likewize or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LIKEWIZE SERVICES UK LIMITED, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your personal data
Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we use your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax and other regulatory purposes
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You also have the following additional rights:
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. . We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We may not be able to carry out your request but we will inform you of that at the time. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances
Data Privacy manager
LIKEWIZE SERVICES UK LIMITED
Crewe Logistics Park, Jack Mills Way, Shavington, Crewe, CW2 5XF
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant supervisory authority for data protection. The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk) arising in the UK. A list of other EU supervisory authorities can be found here http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance